Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

UFC 87: Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson

3K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  _JB_ 
#1 ·

vs.

Manny "The Anvil" Gamburyan (Pictured Left)

Fighting out of: Hollywood, CA
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
Overall MMA Record (W-L-D): 9-3-0
Strengths: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Throws

Last Fight:
UFN 13 vs. Jeff Cox (Win - Submission)

Rob "Saint Leg Kicker" Emerson (Pictured Right)

Born: Huntington, California, USA
Fighting out of: Irvine, CA
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
Overall MMA Record (W-L-D): 9-6-1
Strengths: Physical strength, DEVASTATING FINISHER, kickboxing, takedown defense

Last Fight:
UFC 81 vs. Keita Nakamura (Win - Split Decision)

See less See more
#16 ·
Are you people on crack? How can Manny endure one leg kick, let alone multiple ones?

Also, it's not Rob that has to worry about Mannys submissions. Emerson has the most underrated and deadily submissions in the game. Look at the Corey Hill fight, dude won have torn ligaments if Hill wasn't saved by the bell.

#20 ·
Manny Gamburyan?? Really guys?? Have you seen him fight? First off IMO, Manny is THE MOST BORING fighter I have ever seen step into the octogan. All he does in his fights is hump the other guy on the ground for 3 rounds making sure he does enough technical stuff to pull off a decision, as evident in TUF. Why he keeps getting fights over guys like Lauzon, Diaz, Wiman, even Richie Hightower is beyond me..oh yeah, there's that fact that he's Karo's cousin and you can tell by watching parisyan it's his way or the highway in life. I hope they both get a few losses in a row so we can move on to some better (and more exciting fighters.) I hope Emerson demolishes the chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.