MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fisher vs. Guillard at UFC 90 in Chicago

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop View Post
Seriously, on a list of 15 (16 not counting BJ), you felt the need to comment on 1? LOL. No disrespect just having fun

And Tiger called me on it and I guess its true, I don't like Fisher but I don't like any fighter who seems to have a special pass of entitlement in the UFC. Dude could lose his next three fights and guess what? Fisher v. Whoever will be headlining UFN 103.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak View Post
Fisher is just as fast, if not faster than Melvin....only he's as such with all his limbs and footwork.

Melvin just has a cannon of a right hand.
I agree that Guillard's bread & butter is his right hand, but his athletic ability over Fisher's is really not a contest. Guillard is way faster.