MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Victory Road Presents: Sengoku 4

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
I did post about this in General MMA because I'm not sure what this has got to do with HDNet Fights? Unless they have got a deal with them now?? I wasn't aware of that if so.

http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-...announced.html

I'm looking forward to the card anyway, very excited for the LW GP.

They've got some great fighters in it, Eiji Mitsuoka, one of my fave Japs and a pretty underrated fighter who beat Joachim Hansen not long ago.

Rodrigo Damm is a good prospect and he just stopped Jorge Masvidal, even though it was a bullshit stoppage. Eiji Mitsuoka vs. Rodrigo Damm is one of the first round fights, loving it.

Satoru Kitaoka is one of the greatest guys on the ground in the LW Division. He's in there against Clay French who is pretty solid. Another tough fight to pick.

CageForce champ Mizuto Hirota fights IFL champ Ryan Schultz also, down for that.

So the LW GP opening round fights with Trigg vs. Takimoto and then Gomi vs. Pang...

Hell yeah I'm totally excited for this

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote