MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lyoto Machida vs Thiago Silva UFC 89 !

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
rdrush
Flyweight

rdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
I hope to god the betting odds are good for Silva because I KNOW he's going to dominate.

I don't know how Lyoto Machida got so high on the list honestly. He hasn't fought a single top 10 light heavyweight yet...
He beat Sokodjou who at the time most people would have considered a top 10 and he just made one of the most dominant fighters ever look like an amateur. He definetly deserves to be rated where he is. He was also the first person to knock out Rich Franklin.

If Thiago can get close enough to clinch and take down Machida then I think he can get the job done. But I don't think that is going to happen he is just to quick and elusive. Until someone can actually corner him and trap him, I will keep thinking it can't be done.

Shamrock-Ortiz, I think your right if Chuck wins against Rashad, Dana is going to blow his load because he wont be able to contain himself. Forrest vs Chuck would happen before Forrest vs Machida.
rdrush is offline   Reply With Quote