MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frank Mir: ‘I dont have Fedor being in the top’ P4P MMA rankings

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
Zemelya
Bantamweight

Zemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enoughZemelya will become famous soon enough
Mir let his imagination run wild on this one...

How the **** can you image that Fedor is 155, see him loosing and believe in that crap you just imagined ???????
To me all those guys are close to each other BUT Fedor's got much more experience than any of them, and he is just so fuken fluent in his game that it's ridiculous.
I'd say Anderson is sharing the same #1 spot with Fedor. Those guys are beyond limits and any comparison, both of them transition from stand up to ground as if it was the same thing, both guys are expressionless and you can't tell at all what's going to be happening. It's impossible to compare them, unless you're pretty good with imagination like Mir (he should write books, Lord of the Rings IV and V sounds good)