MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Good date ideas?

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
That's why my husband won't skate with me, he has seen me skate and fears my awesomeness muahahahahaaaa!!

You guys could play pool after dinner then get ice cream where you can eat it outside and it's a pleasant area, nowhaImean?

Or, you can go out, get the insanest premium ice cream you can think of on the way home, then go by the liquor store (or grocery store, Idk if you can buy liquor in the grocery store where you live, we have to go to the liquor store) and get some dessert cordial thing you would not spend on ordinarily to pour over it. The wife chain of thought is usually, "sugar plus dairy plus alcohol = my husband is the sexiest man alive who has never ever made me mad or done anything dumb and I shall do whatever he wants"

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote