MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva vs. Travis Lutter

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2006, 10:28 AM   #60 (permalink)
NaChOmAmA
Flyweight

NaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
The only thing Silva has subbed people with were strikes.

Silva's takedown defense is suspect. He sure defended Chonan's heel hook didn't he? How about Takase's triangle? That Silva, he's such a whiz on the ground.

Silva's bread and butter is his standup, and his ground game will continue to be questionable until he's taken to the ground. Him getting his BJJ blackbelt with the Nog's doesn't really mean that much, because it's about how you execute your gameplan.

Besides they were Pride cans...which are still better than most UFC fighters anyways!

Typical tiring Pride nuthuggery. Lutter would have no problem laying on top of Silva for the decision. Would it be exciting? Certainly not, but I can also see that happening.
WHAT!?!?!?

GETTING A BLACKBELT IN BJJ DOESNT MATTER?

so some random joe with no experience in anything can take him because his Black Belt given to him by one of the best BJJ guys in the business means nothing... I guess they just hand them out with out thinking about their reputation. Everyone line up for your Black Belts in BJJ ONE DAY ONLY! First come first serve! Only 50 thousand up for grabs!

NaChOmAmA

Favourite Fighters *No Order Given*

George St. Pierre
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Royce Gracie
Fedor Emelianenko
Mirko Filipovic
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Quinton Rampage Jackson
NaChOmAmA is offline   Reply With Quote