MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Live From Thailand (Muay Thai Journal)

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
muaythaiguy99
MMA Fanatic

muaythaiguy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Live From Thailand (Muay Thai Journal)

Hey Guys,

I've come to Thailand for 10 months. I'm going to be hitting up gyms all over the country and documenting my experiences on http://fightpassport.com/

I just kind of got sick of the same routine in Canada and since I'm 25, not married and I didn't have anything really to keep me from doing this, I just bought a ticket, packed my training gear and came.

As I'm writing this, I'm in Pattaya (which is about 2 hrs from Bangkok). I've trained at 3 gyms already and today I went to Sityodtong. Sityodtong was amazing! I took some video tours of the camp that I'll be uploading soon for you guys to see.

Also, if you guys have any questions at all, just let me know. I'll be checking this thread almost everyday since I just checked into a place with WIFI internet.

I'll be going to as many camps as I possibly can so if you're thinking of going to a specific camp, I'll try my best to visit it in my journey and gather some information for you.

That's all for now. I'll post up the Sityodtong vids soon and I'll just post some of the other crazy stuff I've been getting on film. Pattaya is a pretty crazy place

Again, anything you want to know .. ask away!
muaythaiguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote