MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Good date ideas?

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2008, 11:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
That was great idea Tiger. I think I might have to take my wife out for that. I have one of those types of joints in the area over here and I've considered taking her to it, now I think I will. How did your wife like it?
It was actually the back up since hte Tapas place we chose also doubled as a beverage mart. We thought it wasn't very romantic. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Handcuffs?
Also a staple to any marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
My wife loves the water so we do sunset cruises on the boat with a bottle of wine all the time. I also recently introduced her to golf and she seems to love an afternoon of golf with just she and I.
You know Cedric Benson got in trouble for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkYou View Post
That sounds a really good choice. Will have to look around for something similar round here. As swpthleg said dumb arguments after alcohol are a staple of every marriage I know, mine included.
It was a good night indeed.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions as they will likely be used in future "dates".