MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does anyone need Christian MMA shirts?

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Just incase he didn't get this post, I'll help a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_In_GSP View Post
Que epiphany bells...now!

e·piph·a·ny Audio Help /ɪˈpɪfəni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-pif-uh-nee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies. 1. (initial capital letter) a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi; Twelfth-day.
2. an appearance or manifestation, esp. of a deity.
3. a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
4. a literary work or section of a work presenting, usually symbolically, such a moment of revelation and insight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1275–1325; ME epiphanie < LL epiphanīa < LGk epipháneia, Gk: apparition, equiv. to epi- epi- + phan- (s. of phaínein to appear) + -eia -y3]