MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Sheilds Takes All Challenges Even At 185.

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
mtt_c
Flyweight

mtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura about
I eventually would like to see Shields go into the UFC before he's 30. He's skilled enough and is dominant enought to do well there-not saying the UFC is the end all be all-but right now the top flight guys are there. LINDLAND has already said the UFC has no interest in him and I think it would benefit EliteXC to go after him. Affliction seemed to go after the guys they wanted. UFC seems to have majority of the up and comers seeking them out (especially US fighters) and WEC is UFC light. I would love to see Shields vs. Penn or GSP.
mtt_c is offline   Reply With Quote