MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Sheilds Takes All Challenges Even At 185.

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTAK View Post
You seem to really like elitexc TROLL!!
I don't hate Elite XC. I dislike some of the things they do like promote Kimbo. MMA is in need of minor league organizations like this. The problem is when people start seeing them as actually being Elite. They do have some top level fighters like Lawler and Shields. The problem is people saying that the UFC needs to allow their fighters to come to Elite XC to come fight their top fighters. Would Elite XC allow their fighters to fight for the UFC? I do watch Elite XC when it is on. I simply think fighters like Shields need to swim in bigger waters in order to achieve top level status. In this case it is the UFC. If he was a heavyweight, it would be Affliciton.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote