MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for kimbo to be exposed(to the masses)

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2008, 04:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
First I think we all want to see Carano exposed (hey I agree with you JP). Secondly I don't know that I would consider Kimbo a thug. I know plenty of guys who have little back yard brawls, just for fun. I do think that there's not a heavyweight that has a ground game that can't beat Kimbo. I think he's bad for the sport being legitimate in the eyes of the rest of the sporting world. I mean seriously Jake Shields could make Kimbo tap in three minutes. And before everyone says Kimbos too powerful, lets do a little mma SAT analogy. Royce Gracie is Kimo as Jake Shields is to Kimbo.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote