MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva a Real Class Act!

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2006, 06:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
jamlena
Sensei

jamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaChOmAmA
I think hes very classy and never means to insult anyone. I heard Anderson mention Rich in his speech, but the translator never mentioned what he said about him. If someone remembers exactly what he said, I would love to hear it.NaChOmAmA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am fluent in Portuguese and Anderson Silva was nothing short of a gentlemen, he basically said that Rich Franklin was a great champion and was grateful for the opportunity to fight him, he was now doing the same thing Rich did for him in return, giving someone else the opportunity to become champion, I don't care if Dana asked him to do it or not, I'm sure Dana has asked other fighters to put on the happy face and they can't do it, not even on their best days. Silva is an absolute class act.

Favorite Fighters:

Chuck Liddell
Rich Franklin
Diego Sanchez
jamlena is offline   Reply With Quote