MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for kimbo to be exposed(to the masses)

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
e-thug
Heavyweight

e-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1z View Post
I'm so tired of this defense.

I don't think Kimbo tried to stop anyone from hyping his backyard brawling up like it was some kind of accomplishment, so yeah... He deserves a large portion of the blame.

Unless you're trying to liken Kimbo to a child or a retarded person being taken advantage of, than he is at least equally to blame for his extremely overrated hype train.

So lets see, he could be some amatuer coming up through the ranks and getting paid peanuts, or he could get marketed really well and be considered by some dumbasses as an awesome fighter that could destroy anyone in the HW division and get paid extremely well.

If I was given the option I know what I would pick.
e-thug is offline   Reply With Quote