MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for kimbo to be exposed(to the masses)

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
stitch1z
Cheesy Poofs

stitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug View Post
So lets see, he could be some amatuer coming up through the ranks and getting paid peanuts, or he could get marketed really well and be considered by some dumbasses as an awesome fighter that could destroy anyone in the HW division and get paid extremely well.

If I was given the option I know what I would pick.
So would most people.

But since the key word here is "option", you wouldn't exactly be the victim of some Big Media Conspiracy. You would be part of it, correct?

Hence Kimbo is as much or even more to blame for his highly touted personna as the people he works for. As he is the one that supplied the personna to begin with.

Don Frye's Mustache > Kimbo's Beard
stitch1z is offline   Reply With Quote