MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sprawl

Thread: Sprawl
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2006, 10:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Freedom_Myth
MMA Fanatic

Freedom_Myth has a little shameless behaviour in the past
back from the store. i made a mess and took stuff into the fitting rooms that they said not to, but i did get some of those under armor compression shorts that has the pocket and can be used with or without cup, an XO Athletic Pro Cup with the supporter that came with it and a pair of Fitness Gear Compression Shorts (they were on sale at half price)... they were out of the Brain Pad PRO+PLUS High Performance Strapless Adult Mouth guard that i was going to try... i suppose i will end up with a protech to save what’s left of my teeth.

they are running Hayabusa bikes on Superbikes right now and that just reminded me about the gloves you mentioned. i read a review that said they were pretty good, and the pics look good... unique palms. are they approved for use in competition in UFC, KOTC, etc??? how would you compare them to the basic Ouano Official Gloves? i was going to grab a pair of UFC and KOTC gloves even though they seem to be the same glove, but those Hayabusas have me wondering... i am going to look on the SSF sight now...
Freedom_Myth is offline   Reply With Quote