MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Man was I sore for two days. Luckily they were the rest days. This week started today with my first Jiu-Jitsu class. I bought my Gi and started to feel pretty ninja like by this time despite my completely blank white belt. Did a quick stretch, warm up run, and some quick neck/ab conditioning. Then one of the teachers took us aside to talk to us about JJ and the workings of the class. Then we did some practice getting out of full mount, and learned a scissor choke using the Gi. The one hou class went by very quickly. There is an advanced class following right after but I need to do beginners for around 2 months before I can step up. I'll shutup, listen, and try to do it sooner than that.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote