MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for kimbo to be exposed(to the masses)

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite18 View Post
I seriously doubt kimbo thought he was going to blow up like he did.I also doubt his initial intent was to be in MMA. He was already getting "bread"(nothing compared to now) and his goons decided to film it and post it on youtube. After such a huge response is when greedy minds decided to market him. I know I wouldnt decline if someone wanted to pay me thousands to fight. I can't recall Kimbo ever saying he was the baddest man in the world or the greatest MMA HW...youtube kiddies did
In an interview he called out Chuck Liddell. He has said that he won't back down from anybody and will fight anybody. Even though his opponents can barely be called real mixed martial artists. Look it's not completely his fault. Elite XC management has over-hyped him to a ridiculous nature. Gary Shaw's son, I forget his name, said Kimbo was in the top 10 of heavyweight strikers. He does deserve a lot of the hate he gets because of things he said, but I have to be honest I'd take the money too.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote