MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pound4pound, Purses, Injuries, Contracts

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2008, 02:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Just_Been_Seen
MMA Fanatic

Just_Been_Seen has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation Pound4pound, Purses, Injuries, Contracts

With all of you intensely smart MMA enthusiasts on here I have had very little luck finding OFFICIAL information online about the following topics:

1. Injury reports following an event, or even a website that has all the injuries amongst all fighters in all promotions.

2. The purses each fighter takes, many times this information is found on forums. But where do they get it from?

3. A list of all of the current ongoing contracts with fighters. When their respective contracts are up. How much they are guaranteed, etc, etc, etc.

4. The top 10 of each division in MMA. Where do shows like Inside MMA and ESPN get these lists from? They have to be officially released online somewhere.

5. And the toughest one, a downloadable database of all of the current fighters in each weight class of the UFC. Like a Sherdog Fight Finder but with copyable information, aka an excel spreadsheet with all of the fighters in the promotion.

I spend extra time researching the fighters and would like to make sure I get official information.

Thanks in advance for all of you MMA braniacs for helping me get a little smarter.

Just Been Seen
Just_Been_Seen is offline   Reply With Quote