MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce LW Champ Josh The Punk Thompson Wants Frank Shamrock

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
rockybalboa25
Quote:
I know you're all going to jump on me. I don't care that's what I think dagnabit. I still think that thompson is too small.
He is. But if he wants to gain weight to prove something he'll be about 8 pounds different come fight time.

The thing is, Josh and Frank really, really hate eachother. But Frank has always pretty much written Josh off. And just called him Gay. Now Josh wants to come up in weight, lets see him try to carry that weight in a fight. That's a 30 pound difference he's gonna be pushing.

Quote:
Frank can fight at LHW, and is definitely a big MW. Why doesn't Thompson stay in his lane and try to fight someone like Noons, who he'd destroy.
I think Noons would be a good match up for him. I don't think he'd destroy K.J.

Quote:
He could also fight Eddie Alvarez with much more disastrous results.
Alvarez would roll through Josh. And that would be fun to watch.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI