MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
My sleepings been ****ed up lately because of working in the morning and then somehow not being able to sleep at night. This led me to being too tired and miserable so I bitched out on a BJJ class. I also missed an MMA class because my tire popped on the way there and by the time I had a (flat) spare on I was in a shitty mood and too late for class. Oh well.

Today was Kickboxing. Man this trainer doesn't do much with us at all. Half the class hit bags while the other half shadowboxed and then we switched and so on. After that we practiced jabbing with a partner while parrying and dodging. Then he said just do whatever for the rest of the class. Took my partner and we practiced hitting pads and very light boxing sparring. Class over double class with a more active trainer tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote