Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

New Look

2K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  jaymackz 
#1 ·
New site looks great, takes a little while for it to load up but overall looks great. :thumbsup:

#4 ·
i knew it was coming because the wrestling site that is linked on here (that yeah, i occasionally check, screw you) changed in the exacte same way, just red, last week! lol!

looks good, i like it... just have to get used to it! still no change in the rep system though...

#13 ·
Evil said:
i would like one change to be made. Put the events and picture of the day and stuff at the bottom of the page instead of up top. Have the mmaforum logo, then the menues, then all forum then pictures and events
We need to have the Events at the top of the site for Search Engines to find our site, and index us properly.

We are looking at an option to be able to minimize that box at the top to reduce the amount of scrolling you need to do.

#15 ·
Thanks! Definately alot of time and effort put into this. We still have some little bugs we need to take care of so any support in catching them is much appreciated as is your patience. This is just the first step in making mmaforum the best mixed martial arts forum out there so enjoy!

#18 ·
rdlviper said:
Probably in the next few days. Maybe even tomorrow - just depends on when we have time to get it finished.

Speaking of that, I'm just wondering if we'll have to pay for a signature/paid members area on this forum like over at WF, saw that and it caused a bunch of people to leave. Hope that doesn't become the case over here. I just recently took out my image in my sig but just wondering.

#19 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
Speaking of that, I'm just wondering if we'll have to pay for a signature/paid members area on this forum like over at WF, saw that and it caused a bunch of people to leave. Hope that doesn't become the case over here. I just recently took out my image in my sig but just wondering.
Weird. We didn't see any people leave on WrestlingForum. In fact, traffic has been setting new records on that site. Most of the people that originally complained, ended up coming back 2 or 3 hours later and saying "I got used to it now, and really like it a lot more" ... plus that site got a lot more server horsepower!

I think its been smooth sailing on both sites. They both needed re-designs, and they both got them. The premium stuff is to keep the site speed fast, and eliminate ads for those that don't want to see too many ads.

#20 ·
rdlviper said:
Weird. We didn't see any people leave on WrestlingForum. In fact, traffic has been setting new records on that site. Most of the people that originally complained, ended up coming back 2 or 3 hours later and saying "I got used to it now, and really like it a lot more" ... plus that site got a lot more server horsepower!

I think its been smooth sailing on both sites. They both needed re-designs, and they both got them. The premium stuff is to keep the site speed fast, and eliminate ads for those that don't want to see too many ads.

Ah, just saw a bunch of threads at the 'Anything' section over there a bunch of dudes just left not because of the change but because of having to pay for a signature and/or personal stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.