MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2008, 01:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Missed first class because it was the only time I could get new tires. Did do the 1.5 hour MMA class though. Warmed up with a bit of gymnastics that I was not comfortable with at all. Learned and practiced a few submissions from guard. Then rolled for half an hour. I did alright, there was only one guy in there who dominated me and he had been training quite awhile, other than that I didn't get submitted from the other two guys.

Sticking to my diet pretty well these past few days. I'm tending to miss a few things until my metabolism gets back into overdrive and I'm fuel hungry. I slept a full night last night, and am avoiding going out tonight to try to hold a pattern.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote