MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best UFC fighter of all time? (not PRIDE or any other MMA league)

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2006, 08:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG
I respect your opinion, but Ken Shamrock is by no means the best fighter, you obviously don't no much about this stuff.
First of all it is my opinion, just like everybody else posting. You can look at different aspects of any fighter in the UFC and say they are the best in grappling, striking, submissions or their win/loss record. I say Ken Shamrock is the best fighter of all time because he is a damm good fighter but all your looking at is his win/loss record which a different aspect from what I'm looking at.

And you don't know me, and you don't know what I know about "this stuff". I've seen every UFC PPV and I also have UFC #1-#56 some recorded from the PPV, I also have some of the extra UFC specials like the one on Ken Shamrock, Ultimate Submissions, and Ultimate Knockouts.

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote