MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official*** Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Bazza89
Banned

Bazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By All
Phil Neville, really???

I like Cahill, think he's a seriously underrated player and could do a job in one of the top teams.

Before the summer I thought Everton would be in the european spots and possibly pushing Liverpool for fourth along with Villa and Spurs but after making literally no signings I see them with a top half, maybe borderline top six/seven finish cos they've still got a fair bit of quality and a team that plays together well.

After today my faith in Martin O'Neill has been strengthened even more and Barry showed Liverpool just why he's worth at least 18M. He's keeping Hargreaves and Carrick out of the England team and those two, whilst overrated, both cost 18m of Man Uniteds money.
Bazza89 is offline   Reply With Quote