MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official*** Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Everton won't do that badly, they haven't bought anyone but they have a good squad to start the season anyway. I think Neville is a good player to have on a team. Cahill is a legend, when ever Australia are in need in a soccer match he is there, forget Kewell, Viduka, Neill, Bresciano or anyone else Cahill is Australia's top outfield player IMO.

I am VERY happy with Villa's result today and Martin O' Neill is a fantastic coach. I think we are going to go fairly well this season.

Last edited by Judoka : 08-17-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote