MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fedor is not the best

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2008, 08:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
joppp
Welterweight

joppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level nowjoppp is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by plazzman View Post
Are you sure it wasn't the 2 royal asskicking he got at HW?
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

But seriously people always seem to think that some divisions are way weaker than others while they can not know that. Who, for instance, can say Marquardt is a C-level fighter just because he isn't a household name? (Yeah I have heard that being said on this forum). Who can say that Marquardt is not to his weight class what for instance Fitch is for his (i.e. at the same level of solidness)? Not saying he is, but I am saying you can't really tell.

It's like sometimes people pass judgement over a weightclass just because the recognizable names are someplkace else or nonexistent. People have to realize that all recognized fighters today started out as non-recognized fighters. I think that the HW and MW divisions constantly take a LOAD of undeserved bashing...

Dustin Hazelett - I'm McLovin' it

"The second he hits me, I will crush him!" - WAND (WAR)
joppp is offline   Reply With Quote