MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question about running/lifting.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2006, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheJame
Lightweight

TheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to behold
Question about running/lifting.

I have a few questions for anyone that can answer them.

First, I’ll be doing a lot of running and sprinting up hill, as well we light weight lifting and various abdominal exercises, not to gain muscle but just to have them exercised on a regular basis and to get rid of extra fat. I have a wrist injury and I probably won’t be able to do any heavy lifting until I get surgery, so I was wondering if a lot of running and eating properly would help me shed some extra fat and loose skin around my stomach.

Also, once I shed the body fat that I don’t want and I’m at a reasonable size, I was thinking of giving Creatine a try to see if there would be any results for me. Would relatively light lifting and Creatine still have an effect on the growth of my arms?

Thanks to anyone that can answer that
TheJame is offline   Reply With Quote