MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3

Thread: Playstation 3
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2006, 03:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
I got home at 11:30 because I was holding a spot for my friend at Wal-Mart so he can buy the game. It cost $599 for the 60GB PS3 and $499 for the 20GB PS3. He is going to get the $599 PS3 and then sell it on eBay for at least $1,000. People are just desperate to get one that on eBay right now people will buy them for as much as $2,300. The people in line with him are doing the same thing buy the system at $599 and then selling for more than $1,000. The messed up thing is that at some Wal-Marts you have to wait outside and it's like 35 degrees right now, but he is lucky because he is at the Wal-Mart with the cool manager and let them stay inside and he even gave them some cookies and free sodas. I'll swing by tomorrow and keep him company.

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote