MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wtf Kj

Thread: Wtf Kj
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2008, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
AxleZTTic
Bantamweight

AxleZTTic is an unknown quantity at this pointAxleZTTic is an unknown quantity at this point
Wtf Kj

whats wrong with this guy? quit hiding and defend your belt like the champion you SHOULD be. i first saw an article yesterday about how his camp isnt getting back to elitexc to accept or deny a fight with diaz, i expected there to be some kind of thread on it here by now tho. now i see they've issued kj's camp a 24 hour deadline to accept the fight.....i REALLY hope he does. imo he looks like a scared baby, not accepting the rematch. if he's so confident that diaz doesnt deserve it, and that he'll do the same thing he did in the first fight, then he's got nothing to lose!! take the fight, beat diaz' ass on national tv and you'll never have to hear from him again.

true champions welcome all comers, and diaz has won 3 fights via tko since his controversial stoppage againts noons, imo he more than deserves the shot. i just think kj is scared. and its frustrating because i really really wanna see this fight!

1. GSP
2. Franklin
3. Lesnar
4. Forrest
5. Big Nog
AxleZTTic is offline   Reply With Quote