MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wtf Kj

Thread: Wtf Kj
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
While I am shocked Noons hasn't made any contact with EXC on this fight, I really disagree with you on Diaz taking KJ in that fight. KJ was on, his stuffed Diaz a number of times on the take down and the only thing Nick was blocking was KJ's fists with his face. Even when Nick took him down KJ got right back up. I didn't see that fight changing one bit, and see it the same way again I just can't believe KJ hasn't accepted this fight yet.
You know the funny thing is, Diaz always gets stuffed. His Takedowns need serious help. He struggled taking down Corbrey and Denny also.

Diaz can absorb punishment, alot of it. His punches don't look heavy, but he wears fighters down with them. I really think he'd beat Noons the second time around. On a good note. If K.J. doesn't defend the belt will be vacated and the top two guys aiming at it right now are Alvarez and Diaz.

Imagine that fight.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ