MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Bigfoot" guarantees he’s clean

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
yorT
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

yorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of Knowledge
"Bigfoot" guarantees he’s clean

Quote:
The results of the drugs tests made after last EliteXC’s event included Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva’s name. The new heavyweight champion of the event tested positive for boldenone, but his manager, Alex Davis, guarantees he’s clean and it’s a big mistake. “On behalf of Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva, as his manager I come to this site to declare Antonio's innocence. These are Antonio's words: 'Dear family, friends, fans and public, I did not use the steroid boldenone, or any other steroid of prohibited substance. I don't agree and never have agreed with the use of this kind of product in order to win, for this is cheating. I will go to the full extent of my power and the law to prove my innocence in this matter”, told the manager to TATAME.com. Stay tuned for further information.
http://www.tatame.com/2008/08/21/Big...tees-hes-clean

Who knows, i want to believe him but i have been burned in the past by other fighters.

FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline   Reply With Quote