Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

My First Fight!!!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  j1wcso 
#1 ·
Hey all, just had to share the news of my first fight. The 16th i had my first amature MMA fight. Been a long time fan, studied karate, jujitsu when i was younger and trained self defense when i was a corrections officer. Got myself in shape and gave it a go. Nervous as hell but that all went away when i heard the entrance music and the crowd. Okay, the crappy part, i tapped to a guillitine choke 1:26 into the first but the guy out weighed me by 15 pounds and studied at a jujitsu gym. Win or lose that was the coolest experience id ever had. Now i know what to work on and im looking forward to the next one in a few months.

#5 ·
Basically i went at him, we threw a couple punches. I shot in, bending over more than lowerering my level like i should have. He locked up my left arm and we were both sprwled out a little. He forced me to the ground a couple times but i got back up. then he tried an anaconda but i defended that. Finally made a move that he new id react to and when i did in went the guillitine. Under my chin at first with me punching away at his ribs. Then he sunk it in and i knew it wasnt gonna be good. Things started fading so i tapped. After the fight we went back stage and he showed me how he did what he did. My neck hurt all the way down to my ass the next two days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.