MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Kickboxing today was better than last week because the trainer took us through a few more things. First was just shadowboxing, then practicing headkicks on a partner followed by light sparring using jabs to set up kicks. After that I pounded on the bags and taught a new guy to hold the pads for me and took turns doing that. I'm finding myself a bit more awkward on my feet than I used to be, it'll definitely come back once I get more training going outside of class. I've still got plenty of snap in my kicks at least.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote