MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3

Thread: Playstation 3
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2006, 05:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
you have to remember that the PS3 price has alot to do with the fact that it comes with a Blu-ray DVD(HD)capabilities. A Blu-ray DVD player itself runs around about $1,000. So for $600 getting a machine that has great graphics, and plays Blu-ray DVDs you are getting a pretty good deal.

Plus it also comes with free online play. I know XBOX 360 has free online play also, but if you want the premium service, you have to pay for it. With the PS3 it all comes free.

With all that said. I'm holding out for a bit to see if I am gonna buy a PS3 or XBOX 360. I was originally planning on just getting a PS3 when it came out as I have been a PS supporter for years. But with the new HD-DVD and Blu-Ray DVD technology, I'm not sure which one to go with. It's sort of like the difference between VHS and Beta, back in the day. I want to see which one looks like it's gonna hold up better in the future. I don't want to rush out and pick one and end up having that technology be obsolete.
Grabaka is offline   Reply With Quote