MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor: Kimbo Slice Vs. Sean Gannon Rematch To Happen On CBS
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 07:29 PM
TheNegation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
Do you have any proof to back up your notion that Kimbo is a bare knuckle boxer?
Multiple videos of him competing in Bar Knuckle Boxing matches.

Quote:
Do you have an interview where he states that he is a bare knuckle boxer? Everything ever written about him states he is a street fighter. I have yet to see something that says he is a bare knuckle boxer..
Lol, yeah. And Tank is a Pit Fighter, whatever the hell that is.

Quote:
Just because the rules may resemble BKB doesn't mean Kimbo is a bare knuckle boxer.
A man who competes in BKB matches in a Bare Knuckle Boxer, a man who competes in street fights is a street fighter. Now since I have seen many instances of him competing in what appears to be bare knuckle boxing matches and never seen a single street fight he has been in, I am going to go with him being a bare knuckle boxer and not a streetfighter, despite what his marketing says.

Now then, do you have any proof to back up the notion that a lot of you have that Kimbo is a NHB/street fighter? NHB/Street fight he has been in, things of that nature?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome