MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor: Kimbo Slice Vs. Sean Gannon Rematch To Happen On CBS

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
Do you have any proof to back up your notion that Kimbo is a bare knuckle boxer?
Multiple videos of him competing in Bar Knuckle Boxing matches.

Quote:
Do you have an interview where he states that he is a bare knuckle boxer? Everything ever written about him states he is a street fighter. I have yet to see something that says he is a bare knuckle boxer..
Lol, yeah. And Tank is a Pit Fighter, whatever the hell that is.

Quote:
Just because the rules may resemble BKB doesn't mean Kimbo is a bare knuckle boxer.
A man who competes in BKB matches in a Bare Knuckle Boxer, a man who competes in street fights is a street fighter. Now since I have seen many instances of him competing in what appears to be bare knuckle boxing matches and never seen a single street fight he has been in, I am going to go with him being a bare knuckle boxer and not a streetfighter, despite what his marketing says.

Now then, do you have any proof to back up the notion that a lot of you have that Kimbo is a NHB/street fighter? NHB/Street fight he has been in, things of that nature?
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote