MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Yuki Nakai Is The Best MMA BJJ Teacher Currently.

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post

It used to be Carlson Gracie (Though Gracie did well with pure BJJ, then again, so did Yuki), now it's Yuki freakin' Nakai, who teaches his students the art of BJJ with one freakin' eye! Look at his students: Kitaoka, Imanari, Aoki, Sugie and so on. Imanari taps BJJ blackbelts with ease, Aoki has the best BJJ game in MMA and Kitaoka has one of the best guillotine chokes in the game today, not to mention he looks like Joe Stevenson.

When you come out of Yuki Nakai's camp, you know your subs.

Gerard Gordeau could gouge his eye, but he can't gouge his knowledge!!!! Okay, that was kind of corny.

Discuss.
Debatable, DEBATABLE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Yeah, I have Kitaoka to win the GP. I really dig the guy and his grappling is on another level. The only guy in that GP who could hang is Rodrigo Damm, and I still think Kitaoka would beat him (Not sub, but beat him). His stand-up's getting better, too.
I've actually got Mitsuoka beating Damm.. but I'm still not 100% sure. *points to thread*

Last edited by Fedor>all : 08-23-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote