MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor: Kimbo Slice Vs. Sean Gannon Rematch To Happen On CBS

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #45 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
No, he did not. James Thompson got knocked down, and the fight was stopped prematurely. Clearly you never even saw that fight.
Nice try you almost pulled off a save, but we both know that you didn't know that he had lost to butterbean and are now trying to make up for it.
Quote:
One does not cheat in a street fight, as a street fight doesn't have rules.
You were the one that said Gannon cheated. If someone cheats, they must have broken some rules. In Kimbo's alleged street fights, there were no kicks, knees, or grappling holds allowed.

Quote:
As for your last point, you are clearly an idiot so I am ending this conversation. I am sure being cocky, big and doing prison time is an adequate substitute for MMA training with Bas Rutten.
For all his training he doesn't do anything, but come out and swing away like he does in his street fights. His ground game hasn't improved. His cardio hasn't improved. He doesn't even have a descent sprawl. So I'm guessing he is either a) not taking his training seriously or b) thinks he doesn't need to listen to Bas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation;644945
Yet you claim to have seen all his fights? Kimbo doesn't hit guys when they go down either, the closest he came was smacking that Adrian guy when they fought on the way down. The reason they jumped in was because hitting a downed opponent is clearly [B
against the rules[/b], and was in all of Kimbos fights excluding the Gannon fight where everything went out the window. The didn't jump in in the Chico fight when he got rocked.
They also jumped in when he threw knees and tried a guillotine. I don't know how many street fights you've been in, but I never knew that you had to let a guy get back up. Also bare knuckle boxing is a sport. There are bare knuckle boxing tournaments, especially in the UK. Kimbo has never competed in an actual bare knuckle event. I think it's funny that you called me an idiot and no one in this board thinks you have any idea what you're talking about.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote