MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor: Kimbo Slice Vs. Sean Gannon Rematch To Happen On CBS

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2008, 03:24 AM   #46 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa25 View Post
Nice try you almost pulled off a save, but we both know that you didn't know that he had lost to butterbean and are now trying to make up for it.
That would be why I said Thompson never lost to Butterbean, not why he never got KO'd by the Bean

Nice try man, in future don't use fights you've never seen to back up your points.

Quote:
You were the one that said Gannon cheated. If someone cheats, they must have broken some rules. In Kimbo's alleged street fights, there were no kicks, knees, or grappling holds allowed.
Which is why they weren't street fights opening up the possibility for someone to cheat.

Quote:
For all his training he doesn't do anything, but come out and swing away like he does in his street fights. His ground game hasn't improved. His cardio hasn't improved. He doesn't even have a descent sprawl. So I'm guessing he is either a) not taking his training seriously or b) thinks he doesn't need to listen to Bas.
You are an idiot. You think Kimbo is going to lose to "big cocky" guys who come out of prison, like eing an ex-con is a black belt in street fighting or something. These are the type of guys Kimbo beat up back before he had any training.

Quote:
They also jumped in when he threw knees and tried a guillotine. I don't know how many street fights you've been in, but I never knew that you had to let a guy get back up.
Again, let me re-iterate, they are not street fights. Thats my whole damn argument.

Quote:
Also bare knuckle boxing is a sport. There are bare knuckle boxing tournaments, especially in the UK. Kimbo has never competed in an actual bare knuckle event.
Again, you are an idiot. Bare knuckle boxing is not a legitamate sport with competitions. Usually two guys will be competing over a purse or for Pride(especially among the travelling community) it is illegal and by no means a "sport".

Quote:
I think it's funny that you called me an idiot and no one in this board thinks you have any idea what you're talking about.
Yet I am not the one with the grey rep bar Ah it's turned green again.

And by no-one I presume you mean just you and MJbish?

Last edited by TheNegation : 08-23-2008 at 03:27 AM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote