MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Going to the UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2006, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Organik
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
Organik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3rkk
Do the UFC shows routinely sell out? Goldberg almost always says "welcome to the sold out Mandalay Bay events centre" etc. but ive often read that maybe only ~70% of those in attendance were paying spectators. Does this mean you can turn up on the night and just get in? Or are the other ~30% sponsors/guests?

It's just that im going to be travelling around the States next summer, and would love to get to a UFC show. Just wanting to know the best way to go about gettin to one!

Thanks in advance, Derek
just wait till they come to canada... shit imma be sleeping in a tent outside the damn box office for good tickets when that happens...lol
Organik is offline   Reply With Quote