MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official*** Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #42 (permalink)
FunkYou
Funky Groundwork

FunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalkyBoy View Post
No offence man but I can see Ramos getting the sack soon, You should have never got rid of Jol.
Jol was screwed over but he was making no improvment in our defense. Despite two top 5 finishes we had conceded more goals than anyone not in the bottom 6. The only reason we had success was that we had scored more goals than anyone not in the top 4.

Ramos needs to time and a settled dressing room. He is a proven success in La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Europe. Give him Arshavin and this season then judge his performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
If only Charlie ( Vedran Corluka ) would move to Tottenham and leave that problematic situation in City with the owner and shit.. we need our players in better shape be4 the qualification 4 the WC.. And Luka Modric would get better since he is friend with Chorluka i only see it as a win move 4 the Spurs
The only benefit of this move would be to give Modric a playmate. We already have plenty of cover at centre back and right back so I cannot see Corluka getting a game if he did move.

MMAFFL Record 4-1
FunkYou is offline   Reply With Quote