MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would This Pay Per view card help EliteXC Financially?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sinister
Bantamweight

Sinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really nice
I'm not to sure, and deep down I think it would actually hurt EXC. We all know the drawing power Kimbo has...but that was on TV, and that was for free. Not everyone who watched that was an MMA fan, most of em' were followers of him from his internet success. So my thoughts would be those people would wait to watch the fight afterwards when they can see it on dailymotion.

As for the rest of the card, that is up in the air really. Nobody can truly predict who would buy it, who would stream it, and who would just read results afterwards.

As of now, I don't think it would be a smart move for EXC. Too much money that I'm sure they don't posses to gamble with.

This Time ... Break It!

FFL Season 3: 11th Place
Quinton Jackson vs. TBA
Gesias Calvancante vs. TBA
Fabricio Werdum vs. TBA
Thales Leites vs. Anderson Silva

Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote