MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official*** Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
AmRiT
The Count

AmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the roughAmRiT is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazza89 View Post
Phil Neville, really???

I like Cahill, think he's a seriously underrated player and could do a job in one of the top teams.

Before the summer I thought Everton would be in the european spots and possibly pushing Liverpool for fourth along with Villa and Spurs but after making literally no signings I see them with a top half, maybe borderline top six/seven finish cos they've still got a fair bit of quality and a team that plays together well.

After today my faith in Martin O'Neill has been strengthened even more and Barry showed Liverpool just why he's worth at least 18M. He's keeping Hargreaves and Carrick out of the England team and those two, whilst overrated, both cost 18m of Man Uniteds money.
You're having a laugh if you think Barry is worth more than 15mil, he is only valued that highly because of his nationality, you can find better player internatinally for cheaper

I'm surprised how people are disregarding Liverpool in the title race, it's one thing to win when you're playing good football but the fact that they won playingbad shows that they can contend

give it a few games, Liverpool will be back to their best, with Mascherano and Lucas back and Gerrard, Torres and Keane playing at their best, Liverpool will be a force in the title race