MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Another Jiu-Jitsu class feeling like a noob. Did alright, learned a scissor sweep and practiced getting out of mount for most of the class.

Looks like we have a new guest trainer named Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons. He's a seasoned veteran I beleive primarily a stiker with a pretty impressive resume including a KO over Hughes, a TKO over Militech, and a decision loss to Liddell. I don't know if he's only teaching one class, or maybe (hopefully) he'll run a Muay Thai class. I beleive there's something posted it on the wall but forgot to read it. Definitely going to be around to learn from this guy.

I want to go the gym tonight but feel some pain in my groin from class, so I'll take it easy and maybe hit it before class tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote