MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should ELITEXC Strip KJ Noons?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 12:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
Yea but it's not the UFC it's Elite XC. The fighter pool is much smaller.

KJ is whether he's trying to make a point or not avoiding a fight with Nick. Which if thats who the promotion wants him to fight means he should be stripped.
i hear ya dude..i mean HONESTLY...I think in KJ's heart he knows he wont win...I'm just sayin if it were m after that shit he pulled i would flex my power as a champ and make him wait.....i mean if he's that much a game opponent it wont matter one fight.............BTW, I am a total Nick Diax fan but i try to interject myself in the situatiuon and if Nick and Nate dissed me like that, I would try to piss them off bfore I just give them what they want.......why thats so hard to understand, I dont know...... some people have a problem with this theory, but just look at kimbo fightin Shamrock instead of rogers...why can Kimbo pick and choose..????
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote