MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should ELITEXC Strip KJ Noons?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
I get it but would you turn down a fight in front of million of eyes and instead yea you piss off your opponent but you also piss off your employer and the fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry77 View Post
Vince McMahon understands the concept. Promotion.

I'm looking at it from the perspective that Noons doesn't want to fight Diaz. What would be different from the first go around? Maybe it is a build on Noons' camp for a bigger profile or hold out for more change.
i just told you I think KJ knows he will lose....I am playin devils advocate as far as KJ makin him wait....but i agree he should answer the call.................and give Nick exactly what he wants, a title shot......seee my point, i mean i understand, but at the same time al i am askin is try to understand my point...even if i's not necessarily right..
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote