MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should ELITEXC Strip KJ Noons?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
cplmac
Resident Pyrotechnician

cplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Dude, Nick Diaz did exactly what ELITEXC wanted him to do. That whole thing was set up by EXC right from KJ celebrating with his dad (and I don't know any fighter that would invite his family to the ring just to celebrate a title defense) to Nate Diaz flipping them the bird. It was there way of hyping up the second fight. Why should Nick be denied because he did exactly what EXC wanted him to do?
You can't be serious. EXC set up KJ celebrating with his family after successfully defending his title in front of his hometown crowd? Then again the way you couched the poll (which is BS by the way) I'm not surprised you think this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
How bout the idea of you disrespect me I'll kick your ass.
He did kick his ass, that's why Diaz acted like such a douche. He's always a no class clown in defeat.

I've got no problem with Noons saying Diaz needs to prove he is the number one challenger before giving him ANOTHER shot at the title. It's been less than a year since Noons destroyed Diaz.
cplmac is offline   Reply With Quote