MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should ELITEXC Strip KJ Noons?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #28 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
You can't be serious. EXC set up KJ celebrating with his family after successfully defending his title in front of his hometown crowd? Then again the way you couched the poll (which is BS by the way) I'm not surprised you think this way.

He did kick his ass, that's why Diaz acted like such a douche. He's always a no class clown in defeat.

I've got no problem with Noons saying Diaz needs to prove he is the number one challenger before giving him ANOTHER shot at the title. It's been less than a year since Noons destroyed Diaz.
Noons doesn't pick who he defends his title against. If he did then what kind of a championship would it be.

Noons is turning down a title fight with Diaz and while I think he would beat the crap out of Nick again it makes him look scared and if he won't fight Nick then he is ducking him which is no way for a champion to act.

KJ is making himself and the title look bad by doing this.

Nick has gone and won 3 fights the only other contender can't fight because he's getting married so he needs to man up and fight Nick. It doesn't matter if KJ thinks he's earned a shot because Elite XC does.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote