MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Woke up in the middle of the night and one of my big toes was KILLING me. Looked it up on the net and I beleive I sprained it. Sometime yesterday I was stepping backwards and my toe tucked under my foot and my weight went onto it. It felt fine so I thought nothing of it until later on that night. I thought I might have 'Turf Toe' and would be out for a month while it gets better, but it was only relatively painful and stiff this morning, and now it's only painful when it's stretched one way or another. I'm missing class today to make sure it doesn't come back to haunt me. Should be able to get back to class tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote